Latest PC Agenda & Minutes
The Internet should be able to be used by everyone whatever their hardware, software, language, location, or ability. Every website should be made accessible to enable people with a diverse range of hearing, movement, sight, and cognitive abilities to be able to use it effectively.
This website is run by Tattingstone Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
On the left, halfway up the screen on every page of this website, you will find a grey box with a man icon. Click on this box and it will enable you to change the size of the font, and also change the background and font colour to make it easier to read.
AbilityNet also has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Feedback and contact information
If you need certain information on this website as hardcopy in large print please email: firstname.lastname@example.org